Do you want a career that changes as you change?
There are not many careers where you can be doing something truly different every day, working with new colleagues, in different offices, across industries. There are not many companies that offer the opportunity to work with some of the world's top organisations, helping them make the changes necessary to outpace disruption, and outperform competition. There are not many jobs that are open to new ways of thinking and doing, to fresh talent from different career backgrounds.
At BDO Greenlight we have a number of roles available and we are always open to meeting individuals looking to develop a career in one of the world's most innovative industries.
Technical Project Manager
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our growing organisation, based in Jersey. If you have managed the implementation of wealth management systems, banking platforms, Microsoft technologies or have experience in infrastructure migrations or implementations, this role is for you.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
· You will be responsible for the initiation, implementation and execution of multiple projects across a diverse range of industries.
· Initiation and closure of projects using best practice methodologies
· Management of resources / budgets and initiating corrective action as required.
· Ongoing communication of project progress and careful stakeholder management.
· Management of risks and issues using a structured approach.
· Analysis of issues, developing recommendations and leading their implementation.
· Manage and coordinate on behalf of the client, their key project delivery suppliers.
· Communication with internal colleagues to understand cross functional needs and the organisation as a whole with occasional responsibility to lead internal technical projects.
· Often working as part of a team but sometimes independently, you will contribute not only to the success of our clients but to the evolution of our own products, services and operations.
Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience in a project/change management role, ideally in 3 or more initiatives.
· Proven ability to prioritise tasks on multiple projects and often to deadlines.
· Experience in managing and leading teams.
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
· Knowledge of technical systems used in the wealth management, banking and trust & fund administration services industries, is desirable.
· Knowledge of technical infrastructure services and solutions is desirable, but not essential.
· A current, recognised formal project management certification e.g. Prince 2 is very desirable, but not essential as training can be provided.
Five years' Jersey Residency is NOT required for this role and we welcome applications from candidates currently based outside Jersey.
For more information on specific roles, or about working with BDO Greenlight, please contact Recruitment@GreenlightCI.com
About BDO Greenlight
You will be joining an integrated professional services firm within a global network.
Our vision is to be a deeply trusted and highly recommended advisory practice that specialises in the delivery of change, programme and project management, regulatory consulting and information security. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and an active social calendar of events.
BDO Jersey is a member firm of BDO International Limited. In the financial year ending 30 September 2015, the network grew by nearly 13% through organic and acquisitive growth, reporting revenues of US$7.3bn and employing over 64,000 people across 154 countries.
We are also looking for a Graduate Consultant. See HERE for more details about this exciting training and career development opportunity.
Become an agent for change