BDO Greenlight is a deeply trusted and highly recommended advisory practice. We are part of BDO Jersey, locally owned and one of the world’s largest professional services network.
Working closely with and reporting to one of our consultants, the newly appointed graduate will become part of a growing and ambitious advisory team responsible for delivering high quality change management and associated advisory services.
Following a structured career development path, you will learn the fundamentals of consulting by supporting other team members on project work in addition to having responsibility for your own initiatives. You will gain experience in a wide range of industry sectors and learn about the foundations of change management and the principles behind project management and business analysis.
The newly appointed graduate consultant will have full access to, and support from, other BDO network firms around the world. You will also be appointed a dedicated “buddy” from within the organisation, who will provide support and advice as you progress in the role.
- Provide support to other consultants on various projects, including but not limited to:
- The maintenance of project governance, including plans and risk logs.
- Assistance in project workshops and meetings including organisation, minutes and supporting the analysis of any output.
- The management of small projects internally within BDO Greenlight and/or on client sites.
- Support the preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Process mapping and improvement / Research and data collection.
Professional qualifications and experience
- Minimum 2:2 degree in any subject.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- An analytical mindset and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Learning and development Path
The graduate programme follows a structured 18-month learning and development path with clear milestones, and the necessary support, training and knowledge to become a consultant:
- On boarding into BDO Greenlight, including introduction our processes, systems, people and organisational structure.
- Training sessions with our consultants covering key topics including, but not limited to, stakeholder management and project planning.
- Working closely and shadowing each of our consultants on client site to understand and experience the work we undertake.
- Leading and contributing to internal initiatives.
- Completion of the PRINCE2 project management qualification (the industry standard).
- Working on client projects in a team alongside other consultants.
- Promotion to Consultant.
- Ability to lead small client projects with minimal supervision.
- Start to specialise in specific areas driven by your interests, for example process improvement.
- Working toward or completion of another relevant qualification, e.g. Lean Six Sigma, BCS Business Analysis Diploma, or other.
BDO Greenlight sits within the advisory function of BDO Jersey, an organisation offering services from audit and regulatory consulting to cyber security advisory. As you progress along the learning and development path, there will be the opportunity to spend some time experiencing these other service areas of BDO Group.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Training costs covered by the company.
- A varied social events calendar, with activities ranging from kayaking to poker nights. We also take part in many team events, such as the Jersey marathon.
- Be part of a growing company with exciting future opportunities across the group.
About BDO Greenlight
You will be joining an integrated professional services firm within a global network.
Our vision is to be a deeply trusted and highly recommended advisory practice that specialises in the delivery of change, programme and project management, regulatory consulting and information security.
For more information on working with BDO Greenlight, please contact Recruitment@GreenlightCI.com
We also have a number of consultant positions available. Check them out HERE